At the Mama Lama Wisdom Collective, we are looking for passionate writers who want to share the Joys of Healthy Living through their stories, experiences, and wisdom.
We are all about food, yoga, exercise, meditation, and mindfulness. Our community loves entertaining and travel – especially with friends. At the same time, home life, green living, beauty, and self-discovery are top of mind. Specifically, we love to feature spectacular individuals, like yourself who live this lifestyle and add to the collective good every day of their lives.
OUR MISSION: To help our readers discover the best version of themselves so that they are happy, healthy, and wise. Most importantly, through our efforts, we create a solid path towards joyful living. We accomplish this by teaching tools, techniques, and showing real-life examples of people achieving their goals.
We are grounded in solid principles, empowering our readers, customers, and clients to realize their full potential. Furthermore, we do this in an authentic, sincere manner set on a foundation of open-heartedness. Our goal is to help our audience achieve happiness and well-being.
Join our Growing List of Amazing Contributors
The Mama Lama Community of content creators and passionate writers showcase ideas for people to share. We are building a community like no other centered on Happiness, Wisdom, and Joy. Foundationally, our digital platform provides a great stage to let your ideas shine. You’ll find a place to express creativity and share your knowledge and wisdom.
Begin the process by sending us your articles and concept suggestions. Please read and follow our style guidelines and terms of agreement. Most importantly, submit original work that has not been previously published. You can take your stories, rewrite existing work, and submit articles, so they are unique for this blog. Let the passionate writer inside radiate out – there can be real tangible benefits to telling your story.
Let the Passionate Writer inside You Shine
- Write from the heart. Whether you are a doctor, a yoga teacher, or simply someone who is trying to manage crazy schedules, your career, kids, family, and pets. Our readers want to hear what you have to say. Share your knowledge from your unique skill set or area of expertise.
- Get familiar with our content. We are all about joyful living and how to maintain good health. Here’s an example of an article format. What do you have to add as a passionate writer living a healthy lifestyle?
- We love content about happiness, food, yoga, exercise, movement, meditation, mindfulness, entertaining, travel, fun with friends, home life, green living, beauty, self-improvement, books, products, health tips, pets, seasonal items, gardening, Ayurvedic practices.
- Article Length: The “Sweet Spot” is 1200 words for each article. Although, don’t let the length of the article intimidate you in expressing your creativity. Shorter or even longer pieces from 600 to 1500 words can be just as effective. Source all health claims, attach links to scientific data.
- Additionally, be sure to use plenty of transition words to start your sentences. See what I did there? Use 1-2 links to outside resources that back up your ideas.
- Finally, have fun expressing your creativity. We are all here to support you and hear what you have to say, so SPEAK YOUR TRUTH!
Nuts and Bolts for Creative Writing Submission
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the title of your submission in the subject line and insert the entire text in the body of the email.
Attach photos in JPEG format. Submit only non-copyrighted images of your own or obtained through photo sharing sites like Unsplash, Wikimedia Commons, or Flickr Creative Commons. The images should be no smaller than 425px x 400 px. Photo credit listed in this format: Photo: [Jane Smith: Unsplash]
Please include your bio (2-4 sentences) written in the 3rd person. Include at least 1-2 links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and twitter pages in brackets: [http://instagram@happymamalama], and a photo of you for insertion with the article.
Once approved, please help your article get noticed by sharing it on your social media platforms with “As seen on MamaLama.com” in your description. Get ready to express your creativity in this wonderful community.
Creative Guidelines Checklist
First and foremost, write about what you know.
Next, follow the Mama Lama overall friendly style & voice.
Consider articles related to Happiness, Health, and/or Wellness.
All materials must be original, including recipes.
Submit only non-copyrighted images.
Article length 1200 preferred, but 600 to 1000 words are absolutely fine.
Source all health claims, attach links to scientific data in MLA format.
Email to: email@example.com
Title of submission in the subject line of the email.
Full text in the body of the email.
Attach photos in JPEG format 425 x 400 px or larger.
Photo credit listed in this format: Photo: [Name, Source]
Include your bio 120 words (2-4 sentences) written in the 3rd person.
Include links to your Website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Formate in brackets: [http://instagram@happymamalama]
Include your photo for insertion with the article.
If accepted, please share your article on your social media platforms.
The last step, reference as seen on “MamaLama.com” in your description on social.
Express yourself by sharing your ideas with The Wisdom Collective!
Thank you for your interest in writing for The Mama Lama Wisdom Collective! For some added inspiration, pop over and find out your Wisdom Profile. Without a doubt, you may find insight into what makes you wise. And remember have fun we are looking for passionate writers so enjoy the process.
Do you have a story to share? We can’t wait to hear!
Drop us a note with your ideas!
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mama Lama Editor-in-Chief