JOIN US: 10-Day Summer Reboot & Cleanse for Gut Health and Digestion including, Mindfulness Training, a Special Yoga Class, Individual Coaching, and a Swag Bag for your Spring Reboot! June 5 – June 15, 2023
With Chris Kelly and Katie Kutler of kaffé KARMA.
A 10-day Summer Reboot & Cleanse can be a great way to kickstart a healthy eating plan and help you get on track to a healthier lifestyle. A food reboot aims to eliminate unhealthy foods and replace them with nutrient-dense, whole foods that nourish your body. You’ll learn Ayurveda lessons on how to eat, what to eat, and when to eat to feel great, look great, and have more energy. Together, we will discover Ayurvedic self-care practices for more vibrant skin and a healthy summer glow.
Why do a Summer Reboot & Cleanse?
A 10-day reboot can be a great way to reset your eating habits and start fresh with healthier habits. Here are some reasons why a 10-day food reboot could work for you:
- BREAK unhealthy eating habits: A 10-day food reboot can help break the cycle of unhealthy eating habits, such as regularly consuming processed foods, sugary snacks, or fast food.
- ELIMINATE toxins: By eliminating processed foods, added sugars, and alcohol, a 10-day food reboot can help reduce the amount of toxins in your body and improve your overall health.
- IMPROVE digestion: Eating a diet rich in whole, unprocessed foods can improve digestion, reduce inflammation in the gut, and alleviate symptoms of digestive issues such as bloating or constipation.
- BOOST energy levels: Eating nutrient-dense foods can give your body with the energy it needs to function optimally, leading to increased energy levels.
- JUMPSTART healthy eating: A 10-day food reboot can help jumpstart your healthy eating by cutting out high-calorie, low-nutrient foods and replacing them with healthy, whole foods.
This reboot will work for your body, mind, and overall feeling of well-being as you reset and get ready for summer!
kaffé KARMA. will have some special menu items for purchase to help support you in the cleanse.
- 10-Day Food Cleanse Program
- Mindfulness and Meditation Techniques and Healthy Eating Lectures
- Kick-Off Meeting – June 2
- Cleanse dates: Monday, June 5 – June 14, 2023
- Spring Reset Yoga Class at kaffé KARMA. – June 9 – 6 pm-7 pm Yoga / Dosha Talk 7:30 pm – 8 pm
- 1 Individual Coaching Session with Chris – and full access for any questions that might arise.
Can’t be there in Person? Not a Problem!
Benefits of a 10-day reboot:
- Improved digestion: Eliminating processed foods, sugar, and alcohol can help improve digestion and reduce inflammation in the gut.
- Increased energy: Eating whole foods can give your body with the nutrients it needs to function optimally, leading to increased energy levels.
- Tone up: Cutting out unhealthy foods and replacing them with nutrient-dense options can lead to improved body composition.
- Clearer skin: Eating a clean diet can help reduce inflammation in the body, which can lead to clearer, brighter skin.
- Improved mood: Eating a healthy diet can improve your mood and reduce feelings of anxiety and depression.
Pay with Venmo – @chris-kelly-yoga /email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Sign up here by clicking this link: SIGN UP PAGE
Email if you need more info: email@example.com
Kaffé KARMA. – kaffé KARMA., 342 Buckley Ml Rd, Greenville, DE 19807